- 13 views
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #KenyaElection2022 #News #LunchTimeNews #TheGreatKBC
3rd annual state of the IGAD region address is underway in Mombasa County
- - LIVE| News Feed ››
- - Stop the harmful protests, KEPSA tells Raila Odinga
- 23 Mar 2023 - A jury in London found Nigeria's former deputy Senate president guilty of plotting to harvest a street trader's kidney for his sick daughter.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The government has earmarked Ksh.262 billion ($2 billion) for the implementation of 17 projects and programmes across ten counties in the Northern and North Eastern parts of the country.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The tree adoption initiative has been lobbied by a few institutions over the years in the fight against climate change.
- 23 Mar 2023 - While speaking on Citizen Digital's Twitter space last night, Akothee spoke passionately of the sweat, blood and tears she pumped into her work which included paying the media to having to craft random controversies for airplay.
- - MPs defaulting HELB loan killing college, university careers
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila, who addressed the media on Thursday, shot down suggestions of a truce between him and President Ruto and asserted that the Azimio coalition would not reach an agreement with an 'illegitimate government'
- - Irvo Otieno: How Kenyan in the US ended up dead in mental health facility
- 23 Mar 2023 - A family in Chavakali is mourning the death of 13-year-old Jacob Nestor Kavai, a boy who stole the show during an Azimio la Umoja rally held in Vihiga in February 2022.
- - Pastor arrested for directing congregants to 'fast and die before world ends soon'
- 23 Mar 2023 - Known as VHS 1256 b, the exoplanet is about 40 light-years away from Earth and orbits at a long distance from its stars, ideal conditions for fine grained observation with Webb, according to Brittany Miles, a fellow at the University of Arizona and…
- - Mourning Ciku, an SG staffer and a gentle giant in media sales
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila is blackmailing gov't into talks, DP Gachagua says
- 23 Mar 2023 - Traditional healers in Uganda, Lwengo District have been urged to desist from using grey-crested cranes for spiritual sacrifices after raising concerns that the bird species is declining at astronomical rates.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Over 2.5 million livestock have already perished for lack of food and water.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Says Uhuru should be involved in the discussion to answer various issues of the country.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Claims the DP held a meeting Tuesday evening to work on modalities.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila insists that all he wants is the truth about last year’s election and solution to his demands.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Fried termites and grasshoppers are a delicacy in Kenya.
- 23 Mar 2023 - He writes about how AI could be used in the workforce