- 214 views
#Alex Mundigi #Embu #Senator
Another chapter in the fairytale that is the 2022 general election has been couched in Embu County.
A humble farmer has humiliated a governor, ex-Principal Secretary, the incumbent, and a university don to clinch the Senatorial seat.
Alexander Munyi Mundigi fuelled his campaign with goodwill- and his car with donations- as he traversed the vast county in an attempt to win endorsement from 334,302 registered voters. __
Thank you for watching this video. Kindly subscribe for more content from 'Home of The Untold Stories.'
*About TV47* 'TV47 is on GOtv (Channel 102), DStv (Channel 268), SIGNET, Gotv, BAMBA and STARTIMES. __ For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47ke Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
ALEXANDER Mundigi: Humble farmer who thrashed ex-Governor, PS & incumbent to clinch Senatorial seat
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto has justified his recent appointment of his former boss, Uhuru Kenyatta as a peace envoy in some conflicted regions across the continent.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Details from the Parliament’s records office show that two of the truant legislators—former MPs Raymond Moi (Rongai) and Alex Kosgey (Emgwen)— skipped 102 and 79 sittings respectively.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The court said that the judgment will be issued through email
- 24 Sep 2022 - The opposition challenged the outcome in court, but the country's top court dismissed the petition.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Njoroge said while GDP is a key indicator of economic performance it cannot be the overring mechanism to gauge the overall economic wellbeing of the nation's citizens.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has cleared the air on the current government’s stand on CBC, rubbishing claims that it will be done away with.
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least eight people died when Fiona cut through the Caribbean.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua stated that God would not have allowed Azimio’s presidential flagbearer Raila Odinga to defeat President William […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - Paris (AFP), Sep 24 – The official death toll has nearly doubled to 35 in a crackdown by Iran’s security forces on more than a week of protests that erupted after the death of a young woman in custody. Hundreds of angry demonstrators have been arrested…
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has maintained that the new administration will be committed to delivering and discharging its mandate to […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - His initiative has seen thousands of youth transform their lives and evade social evils they are exposed to on a daily basis.
- 24 Sep 2022 - American and Kenyan media outlets have been awash this week with headlines of Kenyans accused and convicted of engaging in financial crimes in the United States.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The anti-corruption watchdog said in a statement Saturday that it also averted the loss of public funds totaling Sh32.5 billion through disruption of corruption networks over the same period.
- 24 Sep 2022 - They also want action taken against loss and damage caused by climate change.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Agency says it is investigation reports that unqualified employees had been recruited to county government posts.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The Deputy President said the Kenya Kwanza administration will restructure the country’s security organs to secure Kenyans and their property.
- 24 Sep 2022 - National Assembly Speaker Moses Wetangula's official Twitter account has finally been verified.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Others in the plane with the late DG did not recognise his rank until he was pronounced dead.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A Kenyan-born nurse based in the U.S has pleaded guilty in connection with a Ksh.12 billion home health care fraud scheme.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP says stakeholders will work to clear the grey areas.