- 1,465 views
24/7#livestream #LiveNews #KTNNews #KTNPrime All schools are set to re-open on Thursday 18th August 2022 after a two-week closure due to the just concluded general elections. Education Cabinet Secretary Prof. George Magoha says while the election period is not over yet, there is no room for schools to close again in case of another election. He says discussions are on with the electoral body, IEBC in a bid to seek alternative polling and tallying centers away from schools.
KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
All schools are set to re-open on Thursday after a two-week closure due to the just concluded polls
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto has justified his recent appointment of his former boss, Uhuru Kenyatta as a peace envoy in some conflicted regions across the continent.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The statement by Pwani Oil comes a day after KEBS suspended 10 cooking oil products.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Details from the Parliament’s records office show that two of the truant legislators—former MPs Raymond Moi (Rongai) and Alex Kosgey (Emgwen)— skipped 102 and 79 sittings respectively.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The court said that the judgment will be issued through email
- 24 Sep 2022 - The opposition challenged the outcome in court, but the country's top court dismissed the petition.
- 24 Sep 2022 - He says the order will be effected as soon as a new Environment CS is appointed.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Njoroge said while GDP is a key indicator of economic performance it cannot be the overring mechanism to gauge the overall economic wellbeing of the nation's citizens.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has cleared the air on the current government’s stand on CBC, rubbishing claims that it will be done away with.
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least eight people died when Fiona cut through the Caribbean.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua stated that God would not have allowed Azimio’s presidential flagbearer Raila Odinga to defeat President William […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - Paris (AFP), Sep 24 – The official death toll has nearly doubled to 35 in a crackdown by Iran’s security forces on more than a week of protests that erupted after the death of a young woman in custody. Hundreds of angry demonstrators have been arrested…
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has maintained that the new administration will be committed to delivering and discharging its mandate to […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - His initiative has seen thousands of youth transform their lives and evade social evils they are exposed to on a daily basis.
- 24 Sep 2022 - American and Kenyan media outlets have been awash this week with headlines of Kenyans accused and convicted of engaging in financial crimes in the United States.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The anti-corruption watchdog said in a statement Saturday that it also averted the loss of public funds totaling Sh32.5 billion through disruption of corruption networks over the same period.
- 24 Sep 2022 - They also want action taken against loss and damage caused by climate change.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Agency says it is investigation reports that unqualified employees had been recruited to county government posts.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The Deputy President said the Kenya Kwanza administration will restructure the country’s security organs to secure Kenyans and their property.
- 24 Sep 2022 - National Assembly Speaker Moses Wetangula's official Twitter account has finally been verified.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Others in the plane with the late DG did not recognise his rank until he was pronounced dead.