- 27 views
County Governments have been challenged to fully automate their revenue collection to prevent pilferage and losses. The Commission for Revenue Allocation in its report dubbed ‘ Comprehensive Own Source Revenue Potential and Tax Gap study of County Governments’ claims if counties automate and streamline regulations around revenue avenues . The report says the devolved governments can collect 216 Billion shillings annually compared to the 35 Billion shillings currently collected.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #counties #News #revenuecollection
Automating revenue collection | Counties urged to automate their revenue collection
- 2 Dec 2023 - Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.
- 2 Dec 2023 - ODM chief is on a nationwide recruitment drive in a bid to revamp party fortunes. MPs want him to ignore naysayers pushing the narrative that it is time to quit active politics.
- 2 Dec 2023 - This came at a time when UDA politicians had started castigating the President publicly.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The accident involved a 14-seater matatu and a truck.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Here is what you need to know to get up to speed with today’s happenings. COP28 Today marks day three […]
- 2 Dec 2023 - Public wage bill to hit Sh363b in first quarter on pay reviews
- 2 Dec 2023 - Concern as 248 children aged 10-19 infected with HIV weekly
- 2 Dec 2023 - Digital disruption is killing print, but news demand is still high
- 2 Dec 2023 - We should consider the gravity of obstetric violence and support the motion to eradicate this insidious threat to maternal health and wellbeing.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Israel's warplanes pounded Gaza after talks to extend a week-old truce with Hamas broke down, sending wounded and dead Palestinians into hospitals.