- 1,429 views
Azimio la Umoja political leaders have intercepted an alleged scheme to rig votes in the Starehe constituency. Video shared by Ministry of Industrialization CAS David Osiany Showed a man being questioned over ballot papers they claim were in his possession.
Subscribe for more videos: https://bit.ly/2mPyDy3
Connect with The Star Online Online on:
Sign Up To THE STAR WEBSITE for Exclusive content:
Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/
Azimio leaders intercept alleged plot to rig Starehe votes
- - RC SWA SEPT 29 2022 ››
- 30 Sep 2022 - Facebook-parent Meta put out word to employees on Thursday that it will freeze hiring to cut costs as it endures tough economic times, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Two people lost their lives on Friday morning at Samson Corner area along the Mwea-Embu Highway in Kirinyaga County following an accident between a motorcycle and a lorry.
- 30 Sep 2022 - A suicide attack at an education institute in the Afghan capital of Kabul killed 19 people and wounded dozens, police said on Friday, but there was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The suspect is said to have turned the knife on the ex-lover after killing the boyfriend.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The National Police Service Commission (NPSC) has appointed Massa Hamisi Salim as the Acting Director Criminal Investigation (DCI).
- 30 Sep 2022 - The middle-aged man was reported to have been isolated at a facility in Western Kenya.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Fort Myers (United States) (AFP), Sep 28 – Forecasters expect Hurricane Ian to cause life-threatening storm surges in the Carolinas on Friday after unleashing devastation in Florida, where it left a yet unknown number of dead in its wake. After…
- 30 Sep 2022 - The Vatican said Thursday it had imposed disciplinary sanctions on Nobel Peace Prize-winning Bishop Carlos Ximenes Belo in the past two years, following allegations that he sexually abused boys in East Timor during the 1990s
- 30 Sep 2022 - New governor is now in full control of the 14 functions of the county.
- 30 Sep 2022 - NAIROBI, Kenya, Sep 30 – Nairobi Metropolitan Services (NMS) Director General Mohammed Badi officially handed over all transferred functions back to Nairobi County Government on Friday. Badi handed over the functions as per the deed of transfer signed…
- 30 Sep 2022 - The petition was inspired by the complaints from widows in the country who lose their privileges once they re-marry.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Students were preparing for an exam when a suicide bomber struck at this educational centre.
- 30 Sep 2022 - This puts Sakaja in full control of the county.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The gunmen were on a motorcycle and demanded cash at gunpoint
- 30 Sep 2022 - NTSA noted that online learning is tailored to reduce human-related factors leading to road accidents such as speeding and careless overtaking.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Kakamega health officials say the patient had travelled to Uganda two weeks ago.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Mandatory isolation had been one of the few restrictions remaining.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Ng'ondi was elected speaker on Thursday, September 29 sponsored by the Raila Odinga-led faction.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Police are still treating the case as a sudden death.
- 30 Sep 2022 - In a statement, Police Spokesperson Bruno Shioso said over 15,000 Kenyans were victims of road accidents.