- 120 views
Azimio la umoja party has today laid the final objection to the revenue measures contained in the finance bill. Raila Odinga said proposals such as he 3% housing levy have not gone down well with a majority of kenyans. The azimio leadership urging mps to vote against any tax hikes.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #News
Azimio urges MPs to reject finance bill
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute The government has said it will continue putting in place interventions to address challenges facing public schools and learners in […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Uasin Gishu Governor Jonathan Bii has asked the County Assembly to come up with legislations and policies to guide students […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has disclosed a plot by some of the county governors and public officials to loot public coffers in the name of El Nino rains' preparation.
- 28 Sep 2023 - EACC CEO Twalib Mbarak has opened up on receiving numerous threats from politicians who are the subject of investigations by the State agency.
- 28 Sep 2023 - A huge portrait of Jesus Christ dominates the crowd, which parts to make way for a stream of coffins after a fire tore through an Iraqi Christian wedding.
- 28 Sep 2023 - Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has provided insights into how the agency handles complaints and investigations into corruption-related cases before forwarding such files to the Office of the Director of Public…
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Harambee Starlets coach Beldine Odemba believes the team’s penalty shootout victory against Cameroon in the 2024 Africa Women’s Cup of […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- » MPs inch closer to approving Bill allowing 2.75% salary deduction for employees' health insurance fund28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- 28 Sep 2023 - The national blackout experienced last month could likely have been caused by 5 transmitter masts that were not functional.