- 57 views
kiongozi wa muungano waAzimio One Kenya Raila Odinga amesema Wakenya watakabiliwa na nyakati ngumu zaidi kiuchumi iwapo mswada wa fedha wa mwaka 2023 utaidhinishwa kuwa sheria. Odinga amesema serikali haitilii maanani changamoto zinazowakumba Wakenya. Alionya kwamba iwapo serikali haitaondoa mswada huo, upinzani hautakuwa na budi ila kuitisha maandamano ya kuupinga.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
Azimio watishia kurejelea maandamano iwapo serikali haitaondoa mswada wa fedha wa mwaka 2023
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens over what it says are “security threats” against diplomats in Canada, escalating a spat between both countries after Ottawa accused New Delhi of potentially being behind the assassination of a Sikh…
- 22 Sep 2023 - Ms Macharia said the PWPER report puts TSC at odds with the Ministry of Education.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Unicef report reveals that many fatal cases of violence against women and girls are covered up by families, while many others are settled out of court.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Kenyan with mental health woes in the US seeks solace in a white boy
- 22 Sep 2023 - Hassan Omar berates Jeremiah Kioni over his talk of dialogue failing.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Second Lady also speaks on the loving 'Riggy G' Kenyans don't know, her pastoral life and why she doesn't interact as freely as before
- 22 Sep 2023 - The focus is on establishing temporary health facilities in areas prone to flooding