- 12 views
The government is targeting to increase investments in agro-processing to boost its export volumes. President William Ruto has reiterated his policy of doing away with consumption subsidy to support agriculture at the production stage to boost yields and agro-processing to increase export volumes and earnings.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #agriculture #News #williamruto
Boosting agriculture | Government to increase investments in agro-processing
- 9 Dec 2022 - Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise announcement last July lacked any detail, but its meaning was crystal clear.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Japan, Britain and Italy said Friday they will jointly develop a next-generation fighter jet in a project that holds scope for future cooperation with allies including the United States.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Langata MP Phelix Odiwuor alias Jalang’o has claimed that President William Ruto’s administration's push to create an Office of the official Opposition is a ploy to tame Azimio-One Kenya chief Raila Odinga.
- » Abiy Ahmed gained power in Ethiopia with the help of young people – four years later he’s silencing them9 Dec 2022 - After rising to power, Abiy replaced the old ruling party with the Prosperity Party.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Among the proposals being fronted by both sides included; funding of the office and powers to address parliament once a year.
- 9 Dec 2022 - They come without conditions such as collateral or credit scoring.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Men have borrowed more than women going by the data at 57 and 43 per cent
- 9 Dec 2022 - The current system, "the Korean age", recognises people as a year old at birth and adds a year to their age every January 1
- 9 Dec 2022 - South Africa's top court on Thursday dismissed ex-president Jacob Zuma's bid to force out the lead prosecutor in a years-long corruption case, a step that removed one of the last legal hurdles for the trial to get underway.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Gachagua advised the Kenyans to seek more investments and job opportunities in the host county.
- 9 Dec 2022 - According to the preliminary results by IEBC, he is ahead in almost all of the nine constituencies.
- 9 Dec 2022 - It was reported that criminals took advantage of the situation as residents escaped the ferocious fire.
- 9 Dec 2022 - There have been speculations of foul play over his death in 2017.
- 9 Dec 2022 - A woman was found dead along the road at Bondeni on Thursday.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The Azimio leader wants former Uhuru to join hands with Ruto to move the country forward.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The West African country is battling its worst cost of living crisis that has seen inflation rise to 40%.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Kenyan private sector firms saw a renewed expansion in businessactivity in November, latest survey data signalled, as new orders strengthened […]
- 9 Dec 2022 - Two additional vessels are being deployed at the French Coastguard described as an "unprecedented" move.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Kenya, Ethiopia and Uganda are among nine countries in the She Leads project.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Nigeria’s first lady ordered security operatives to detain a student and also supervised his beating at the country’s presidential villa, his lawyer has alleged.