- 9,215 views
Bungoma Senate by-election: IEBC County Returning Officer Grace Rono announces results for Webuye East constituency
Bungoma Senate by-election: County Returning Officer announces results for Webuye East constituency
- TSC deploys over 30,000 Junior Secondary School teachers5 Feb 2023 - The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has posted over 30,000 teachers to public Junior Secondary Schools across the country.
- Uproar after police allegedly shoot dead over 119 cows in West Pokot5 Feb 2023 - Herders in the Masol area of West Pokot County have accused the police of felling 119 heads of cattle.
- Isiolo County gov't declares State of Emergency over drought5 Feb 2023 - The biting drought in the Northern part of the country is worsening each day, with leaders from the region calling on the government to declare it a national disaster.
- Ten suspects arrested in Ksh.67M gold scam; 2 guns, 470 rounds of ammunition recovered5 Feb 2023 - Police in Nairobi have arrested 8 Kenyans and 2 foreign nationals for allegedly defrauding two American citizens Ksh.67.3 million.
- Convicted ex-police officer Fredrick Leliman’s father apologizes to victims' families4 Feb 2023 - The family of Fredrick Leliman, who has started serving his death sentence after being found guilty of murder, has now apologized to the victims’ families.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta: Sell my property if I’ve not paid tax4 Feb 2023 - In a rare public outburst, former First Lady Mama Ngina Kenyatta has spoken out against what she termed pointless politicisation of tax matters.
- Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour: Kipyegon, Lokir rule the roost4 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Olympic and world 1500m champion Faith Kipyegon made history at the second edition of Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour […]
- Go to court, stop shouting in media over tax - Mama Ngina4 Feb 2023 - "Na kama ni mimi sijalipa tax ata kwa mwaka moja, mali yangu ichukuliwe ilipe tax."
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to 'profile passengers'4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to eliminate queues, ‘profile passengers’4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta issues bold response to political jabs over tax4 Feb 2023 - Mama Ngina Kenyatta issues bold response to political jabs over tax
- We must urgently address the conflict in eastern DRC4 Feb 2023 - President William Ruto has called on leaders from the EAC to urgently address the conflict in Eastern DRC.
- Mama Ngina dares KRA to sell her property over tax row4 Feb 2023 - The former First Lady has accused a section of leaders of politicising the issue of tax payment by her family.
- I've paid all taxes, stop tarnishing my name - Mama Ngina4 Feb 2023 - "Hakuna haja ya Kuaribia wengine Majina na mimi ndio watu wasikike wanafanya kazi."
- Quarries operating at reserves of Thika-Sagana railway line closed4 Feb 2023 - Quarries operating at reserves of Thika-Sagana railway line closed
- Gov’t seeks to triple Kenyan passport holders from 3.5M to 10M in 5 years4 Feb 2023 - Interior CS Kithure Kindiki says the government is seeking to triple the number of Kenyan passport holders from 3.5 million to 10 million in 5 years.
- Messi doesn’t want to talk about World Cup victory with his PSG team-mate Mbappe4 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Lionel Messi has urged that Argentina’s World Cup final triumph against France in December 2022 has not marred his relationship […]
- How skills-based organisations can use AI to create the jobs of tomorrow4 Feb 2023 - The world of work as we once knew it no longer exists. For years, work was a static concept and narrowly defined.
- 'Our ride experiences in electric buses', Kenyans speak out4 Feb 2023 - Some of the interviewed Kenyans said electric buses are more comfortable than fuel buses.
- Premium Why Ruto must forge a common front to rejig our ailing economy4 Feb 2023 - 0