- 44 views
He served as the Labour Minister in the 1990s. This week on the cabinet we f .
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #News
The Cabinets: Focus on Philip Masinde who served in President Moi’s Administration
- 10 Dec 2023 - Livestock farmers from Migori County are living in fear following the incessant attack by hyenas which has left many of their domesticated animals killed.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Three suspected cattle rustlers have been killed and an unknown number of shoats that were stolen from Isiolo County recovered.
- » Mohamed Amin was a famous Kenyan photojournalist – there’s much more to his work than images of tragedy10 Dec 2023 - Kenyan photojournalist Mohamed Amin (1943-1996) rose to fame for documenting the 1984 famine in neighbouring Ethiopia with powerful images of the tragedy.
- 10 Dec 2023 - To date, tens of millions of animal mummies have been unearthed in Egypt. But while there are millions of mummified cats, dogs, ibises, and birds of prey, primate mummies are rare — and little understood.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Researchers have found a tyrannosaur’s last meal perfectly preserved inside its stomach cavity.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The dream of making it big in Canada is turning into a battle for survival for many immigrants due to the high cost of living and rental shortages.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The First Lady was accompanied by Isaac Mwaura, Moses Kuria, and other politicians.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The Democratic Republic of Congo’s leader has taken his rhetorical attacks on his Rwandan counterpart to another level by comparing him to Adolf Hitler. Félix Tshisekedi said Paul Kagame was behaving like Hitler, and added: “I promise he will end up…
- 10 Dec 2023 - The gang bundled the man onto their car and abandoned him few meters away.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The former President has struggled to shake off allegations that he fixed Raila Odinga.