- 43 views
As Kenya marks World Heart Day, cardiovascular diseases remain the world's biggest killers. According to WHO, 40-50% of non-communicable diseases in the country comprise of heart diseases, and despite the fact that patients still seek treatment outside the country, there is a chance for treatment locally at affordable costs and with the help of NHIF.
Cardio Vascular diseases remain the worlds leading killers
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 2 Dec 2023 - The projected revenue by the county government is Sh64.5 billion.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Researchers cite increased alcohol use and stereotypes of male dominance as contributors to violence against women.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The accident happened after 55 people lost their lives in the same area.
- 2 Dec 2023 - ODM chief is on a nationwide recruitment drive in a bid to revamp party fortunes. MPs want him to ignore naysayers pushing the narrative that it is time to quit active politics.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The union officials cited the non-existence of annual leave among their members in Kajiado.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Death has brought to a close a distinguished and adventure-filled career spanning 49 years.
- 2 Dec 2023 - She re-appeared at the medical facility with her child dead after being referred to the lab.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Adnoc says projections show capacity to produce oil, not actual production.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Public wage bill to hit Sh363b in first quarter on pay reviews