- 41 views
Imagine having lost your family members to a terror attack and left a widower and finally meeting the man responsible for the act that claimed the lives of your kin. This is the story depicted by ITIFAKI, a feature film. Here now is Jackline Macharia with the review of the film in our weekly segment CINEMAS AND THEATRE.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
Cinemas & Theatre I Review of the feature film ITIFAKI
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 4 Oct 2023 - At least 29 Niger soldiers were killed in an ambush by insurgents near the country's border with Mali, the defence ministry said, the deadliest attack since the military seized power in a coup in July.
- 4 Oct 2023 - A 104-year-old Chicago woman is hoping to be certified as the oldest person to ever skydive after leaving her walker on the ground and making a tandem jump in northern Illinois. “Age is just a number,” Dorothy Hoffner told a cheering crowd moments after…
- 4 Oct 2023 - Reading Time: 3 minutes The low morale in the National Police Service (NPS) blamed on low pay and poor working conditions could become past […]
- 4 Oct 2023 - It is our responsibility to equip our children with age-appropriate knowledge about the reality of single-parent households
- 4 Oct 2023 - Widow narrates how her son murdered her husband after father and son argued over a Sh50 illicit brew.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 4 Oct 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Chief Justice Martha Koome (pictured) has called for extra efforts in the war against transnational organised crimes and illicit financial […]
- 4 Oct 2023 - The President will tour Kisumu, Siaya, Homa Bay and Migori.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Ministry of Lands aware that there were under dealings on land
- 4 Oct 2023 - Reading Time: 4 minutes The United Nations (UN) Security Council has adopted a resolution authorising the one-year deployment of a non-UN multinational force, led […]