- 5 views
Civil society groups have called for global urgent action to avert the prevailing climate fuelled catastrophe in the Horn of Africa region. The groups want governments to address climate change and humanitarian crisis of communities in the region with close to 21million people facing high levels daily of acute food insecurity and rising malnutrition.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#climate #KenyaElection2022 #drought
Civil societies call for global urgent action to avert the prevailing climate
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 2 Dec 2023 - The projected revenue by the county government is Sh64.5 billion.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Researchers cite increased alcohol use and stereotypes of male dominance as contributors to violence against women.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The accident happened after 55 people lost their lives in the same area.
- 2 Dec 2023 - ODM chief is on a nationwide recruitment drive in a bid to revamp party fortunes. MPs want him to ignore naysayers pushing the narrative that it is time to quit active politics.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The union officials cited the non-existence of annual leave among their members in Kajiado.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Death has brought to a close a distinguished and adventure-filled career spanning 49 years.
- 2 Dec 2023 - She re-appeared at the medical facility with her child dead after being referred to the lab.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Adnoc says projections show capacity to produce oil, not actual production.
- 2 Dec 2023 - This came at a time when UDA politicians had started castigating the President publicly.