- 274 views
Stakeholders drawn from various organizations from Africa have called on the African Group of negotiators to ensure that the loss and damage funds that were promised to most vulnerable countries at the cop 28 in Dubai are actualized
Climate Change activists want Africa to ensure loss & damage fund is actualised
- 23 Feb 2024 - Interior CS Kithure Kindiki has taken accountability for the delays in issuance of passports at Nyayo House that he attributes to corruption.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The DCI has instituted a team to investigate a case involving a woman who flew from Saudi Arabia to follow up on Ksh.300,000 sent to the wrong number, only to allegedly be conned by officers at the Kasarani Police Station.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A middle-aged man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for defiling and impregnating his 14-year-old daughter.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The passenger was captured on the video urging his friend to slow down, indicating his disquiet over the situation.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A swimming coach at Visa Oshwal Primary School was on Friday arraigned in court under a miscellaneous application and detained for 7 days.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Ndung'u noted Kenya’s debt with the IMF stood at USD 2.68 billion.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The National Treasury has termed remarks by the Controller of Budget that some of the loans taken from IMF and the World Bank attract high interest rates.
- » Drama as Kirinyaga Woman Rep, Senator storm police station over release of chief accused of defiling minor23 Feb 2024 - A tense situation unfolded in Kirinyaga County on Friday as local leaders and residents stormed a police station demanding answers regarding the release of a chief accused of defiling a 13-year-old minor.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The markets include those for fresh produce and livestock.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Efforts to reverse the money were futile, as the receiver had withdrawn all the cash.