- 328 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
CoG Yadai Hela: Baraza la Magavana ladai hela
- TSC deploys over 30,000 Junior Secondary School teachers5 Feb 2023 - The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has posted over 30,000 teachers to public Junior Secondary Schools across the country.
- Premium Ensuring equity, fairness best starting point for our tax regime5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Uproar after police allegedly shoot dead over 119 cows in West Pokot5 Feb 2023 - Herders in the Masol area of West Pokot County have accused the police of felling 119 heads of cattle.
- MOI - The Man who saw the FUTURE5 Feb 2023 - MOI - The Man who saw the FUTURE
- Isiolo County gov't declares State of Emergency over drought5 Feb 2023 - The biting drought in the Northern part of the country is worsening each day, with leaders from the region calling on the government to declare it a national disaster.
- Premium Hot air: Drop tax debate, Estate law was scrapped5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium How Raila has outwitted former presidents to remain relevant5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Tough licensing rules beckon for Kenya's social media influencers5 Feb 2023 - 0
- The truth vs reality when privatising universities5 Feb 2023 - Previously, there was an outcry over another cabinet secretary’s pronouncement that universities will not be funded. Whatever the truth, wherever there is smoke there is some fire.
- Excise stamps rate hike threatens economic growth5 Feb 2023 - The proposed increment in the EGMS stamp fees shall have a detrimental effect on consumers and manufacturers due to the increased cost of production and the rising cost of living.
- KCB, Family Bank charities extend scholarships to Form One students5 Feb 2023 - In Mandera, the KCB Foundation has given Sh1.4 million to sponsor 19 learners with each learner getting Sh35, 000 for tuition and another Sh30, 000 to cater for uniforms, books
- Premium Ruto regime on mission to punish Uhuru, say ex-president's allies5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Hits and misses of Ruto's Cabinet after 100 days in office5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Schools prepare for new Form One admissions amid biting debt crunch5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Ten suspects arrested in Ksh.67M gold scam; 2 guns, 470 rounds of ammunition recovered5 Feb 2023 - Police in Nairobi have arrested 8 Kenyans and 2 foreign nationals for allegedly defrauding two American citizens Ksh.67.3 million.
- Convicted ex-police officer Fredrick Leliman’s father apologizes to victims' families4 Feb 2023 - The family of Fredrick Leliman, who has started serving his death sentence after being found guilty of murder, has now apologized to the victims’ families.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta: Sell my property if I’ve not paid tax4 Feb 2023 - In a rare public outburst, former First Lady Mama Ngina Kenyatta has spoken out against what she termed pointless politicisation of tax matters.
- Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour: Kipyegon, Lokir rule the roost4 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Olympic and world 1500m champion Faith Kipyegon made history at the second edition of Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour […]
- Go to court, stop shouting in media over tax - Mama Ngina4 Feb 2023 - "Na kama ni mimi sijalipa tax ata kwa mwaka moja, mali yangu ichukuliwe ilipe tax."
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to 'profile passengers'4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.