- 16 views
Kenyans are being urged to always take time to read and understand terms and conditions before downloading any apps or signing up on any websites. The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner says that accepting some terms may create room for personal data breaches by consenting unknowingly.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
Data Protection I Kenyans sensitized about data-download breach
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 4 Oct 2023 - Indian anti-terror police said Tuesday they had arrested two people linked to a news website and raided the homes of 44 others, in a case reportedly connected to alleged Chinese funding.
- 4 Oct 2023 - At least 29 Niger soldiers were killed in an ambush by insurgents near the country's border with Mali, the defence ministry said, the deadliest attack since the military seized power in a coup in July.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Number of students who had been affected by the mysterious disease that has paralysed their limbs continues rising.
- 4 Oct 2023 - A 104-year-old Chicago woman is hoping to be certified as the oldest person to ever skydive after leaving her walker on the ground and making a tandem jump in northern Illinois. “Age is just a number,” Dorothy Hoffner told a cheering crowd moments after…
- 4 Oct 2023 - Reading Time: 3 minutes The low morale in the National Police Service (NPS) blamed on low pay and poor working conditions could become past […]
- 4 Oct 2023 - It is our responsibility to equip our children with age-appropriate knowledge about the reality of single-parent households
- 4 Oct 2023 - Widow narrates how her son murdered her husband after father and son argued over a Sh50 illicit brew.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 4 Oct 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Chief Justice Martha Koome (pictured) has called for extra efforts in the war against transnational organised crimes and illicit financial […]
- 4 Oct 2023 - The President will tour Kisumu, Siaya, Homa Bay and Migori.