- 54 views
Several people from five villages in Kahumbu ward within Kigumo Constituency in Murang'a County are admitted in different hospitals ,after consuming meat from a cow that was later confirmed to have died of anthrax. An estimated 150 people are said to have bought the meat which was retailing for 400 shillings per kilogram instead of 600 shillings. According to the owner of the animal , the local animal health officers had given the cow a clean bill of health only for another cow to die after exhibiting similar symptoms.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.om/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1TV Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#kbcchannel1 #news #kbclivedied
Deadly Meat I Several people admitted after consuming meat in Murang’a
- 28 Feb 2024 - A middle-aged woman has been admitted to Naivasha Level 4 hospital, after her estranged husband splashed boiling water on her, and stabbed her abdomen with a knife.
- 28 Feb 2024 - A section of Kenya Kwanza Members of Parliament now say that President William Ruto will have an unopposed re-election in the 2027 presidential election.
- 28 Feb 2024 - Council of Governors (COG) Chair Anne Waiguru has emphasized the abundant investment opportunities available across the counties, urging investors to explore these untapped prospects.
- 28 Feb 2024 - Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja had a not-too-easy time on Tuesday when he appeared before a Senate committee that summoned him over the implementation of the Urban City Renewal Plan that is being undertaken by the Nairobi County Government.
- 28 Feb 2024 - Meru County is on the spot once again after Deputy Governor Isaac Mutuma made fresh allegations against Governor Kawira Mwangaza.
- 28 Feb 2024 - Motorists plying this route are advised to exercise caution and observe traffic controls.
- 28 Feb 2024 - Kenya is committed to multilateralism
- 28 Feb 2024 - About the 6th UNEA session held in Nairobi
- 28 Feb 2024 - Nature has solutions to our environmental challenges
- 28 Feb 2024 - The pastor's prayer was fully loaded with heavy English vocabularies that excited dignitaries present.