- 45 views
Members of parliament allied to the ruling Kenya Kwanza alliance want policies put in place to actualize their manifesto. While debating the inaugural address by President William Ruto, the legislators singled out hustlers fund which they say will help improve the lives of many jobless Kenyans. However those in the opposition said the speech lacked a clear implementation strategy of issues raised.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #nationalassembly #News #williamruto
Dissecting Ruto's speech | Debate on the president speech kicks off in house
- 6 Dec 2023 - A Kenyan man has been arrested in the US for allegedly trying to hire a hitman to kill a female relative who was set to testify against him.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A man from Mwingi Central, Kitui County, is in distress after he was successfully recruited to KDF but was sent home only four days later.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Machakos County government has announced contingency measures it has put in place to prevent the outbreak and spread of Cholera.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The government says five more people have been killed by the ongoing El Nino floods within the last 24 hours, taking the death toll to 165.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni’s daughter, Pastor Patience Museveni Rwabwogo, launched her book at a Nairobi hotel on Tuesday night.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Kenyans will be allowed to work under three-year renewable contracts.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Claims he paid Sh300 million and a stamp duty of Sh12 million.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Various CEOs have in the past raved over the quality of Kenyan talent.
- 6 Dec 2023 - "We cannot only think about revenues for government, consumers also need to be protected."
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Scottish government has committed Ksh.48 million to aid communities in Kenya's ASAL regions affected by climate challenges.