- 209 views
Dr Ofweneke's message to President Uhuru Kenyatta: "I know you love to drive your G-Wagon!" __
Thank you for watching this video. Kindly subscribe for more content from 'Home of The Untold Stories.'
*About TV47* 'TV47 is on GOtv (Channel 102), DStv (Channel 268), SIGNET, Gotv, BAMBA and STARTIMES. __ For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47ke Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
Dr Ofweneke's message to President Uhuru Kenyatta: "I know you love to drive your G-Wagon!"
- 25 Sep 2022 - Italians vote Sunday in an election expected to usher in the country's first government led by the far-right since World War II, bringing eurosceptic populists to the heart of Europe. Brothers of Italy, which has roots in the post-fascist movement…
- 25 Sep 2022 - North Korea fired a ballistic missile Sunday, Seoul's military said, just days after a US aircraft carrier arrived for joint drills with the South in a show of force against Pyongyang. "Pyongyang could be making a show of strength while a US aircraft…
- 25 Sep 2022 - Who will be the Presidents alter ego? Will they have room to wiggle and influence things? How could they compare with power brokers in former presidents kitchen cabinets?
- 25 Sep 2022 - Director of Public Prosecutions Noordin Haji has fingered at least 100 suspects, who were identified by his team, which had been deployed to observe the elections.
- 25 Sep 2022 - They will deal with the adjustment of their perks and withdrawal of the NG-CDF kitty. They will also determine the leadership of the House between the Kenya Kwanza and Azimio.
- 25 Sep 2022 - Muthama said that they considered a number of options before they settled on revamping the Party of Development and Reforms (PDR) to be UDA.
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto says he will send KDF soldiers to help ease the conflict in the Eastern part of the DRC.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The officers were in pursuit of Pokot bandits who had raided a village in Turkana East and made away with livestock.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Wahinya is serving as an MCA for the third time.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A 52-year-old man has been sentenced to serve one-year imprisonment or pay a Ksh30,000 fine after he pleaded guilty to stealing a goose. Peter Kinyanjui stole the goose worth Ksh5,000 at Majengo estate, Narok town on July 24, 2022, before proceeding to…
- 24 Sep 2022 - The incident comes hours after DP Gachagua vowed to deal with the bandits.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A police officer is among four kidnappers set to be arraigned in court on Monday, September 26, 2022, for kidnapping a man on the evening of Friday, September 23, 2022. Police say the rogue cop, constable David Komora Balesa, was arrested alongside…
- 24 Sep 2022 - The Supreme Court is set to make public its full judgment regarding the August 9 presidential election petition on Monday next week.
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least seven people are admitted to hospital in Meru with symptoms of vomiting and diarrhoea after consuming meat from a dead camel.
- 24 Sep 2022 - "You know I was to go to jail, that's what they had planned but God overturned."
- 24 Sep 2022 - Former Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero has asked exiled lawyer Miguna Miguna to join him in the journey of liberating the Luo nation and taking them to Canaan. Taking to his official Facebook account, Kidero who welcomed the embattled lawyer into the…
- 24 Sep 2022 - The reasoned judgement is a follow-up to a summary decision issued on September 5 after a 14-day hearing.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua says the shamba system will be reinstated when a new ‘smart’ Environment Cabinet secretary is appointed.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Gachagua who also represented the President Dr. William Ruto read the President's message of condolence which praised the late Kipng’ok as a great leader and an action oriented man.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Court registrar Letizia Wachira says the ruling will be delivered via email at 2.30pm.