- 2,089 views
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission has obtained orders to freeze assets and money that amounts to 88Million shillings belonging to former Machakos Chief Executive Officer for Agriculture Urbarnas Wambua Musyoka. The freeze orders, issued by the High Court bar Musyoka from accessing 8.5 million shillings from two Bank accounts in his name. Musyoka has also been barred from selling a residential building that was under construction and the parcel of land in Kamutwa on which the building sits.
EACC freezes Ksh88M owned by ex-Machakos CEC
- 6 Dec 2023 - Police in Kilifi have arrested two suspects in possession of 477 kilograms of marijuana estimated to be worth Ksh.14 million.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A Kenyan man has been arrested in the US for allegedly trying to hire a hitman to kill a female relative who was set to testify against him.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A man from Mwingi Central, Kitui County, is in distress after he was successfully recruited to KDF but was sent home only four days later.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Machakos County government has announced contingency measures it has put in place to prevent the outbreak and spread of Cholera.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The government says five more people have been killed by the ongoing El Nino floods within the last 24 hours, taking the death toll to 165.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The two are locked in a fierce political rivalry over Mt Kenya kingpin status.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni’s daughter, Pastor Patience Museveni Rwabwogo, launched her book at a Nairobi hotel on Tuesday night.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Kenyans will be allowed to work under three-year renewable contracts.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Claims he paid Sh300 million and a stamp duty of Sh12 million.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Various CEOs have in the past raved over the quality of Kenyan talent.