- 1,079 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
EACC recovers money & property worth billions of shillings looted from public coffers in Rift Valley
- East African regional leaders demand ceasefire in eastern Congo6 Feb 2023 - East African regional leaders on Saturday renewed their call for an immediate ceasefire by all sides in the conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo that pits the country's military against a rebel group it has accused Rwanda of supporting.
- She was admitted to a national school but might repeat Standard Eight for lack of fees6 Feb 2023 - As Form One learners prepare to report to school on Monday, a family in Kisii County is considering having their daughter repeat Class Eight after failing to raise funds for her to join secondary school.
- Child eaten by hyena as drought ravages Marsabit6 Feb 2023 - A child was on Saturday night attacked and parts of his body eaten by a hyena in Balaah area near Korr, Marsabit County.
- South Africa records two imported cholera cases6 Feb 2023 - South Africa has recorded two confirmed imported cases of cholera, the health department said on Sunday, as it called for vigilance.
- Kakuma refugees still in friction with Turkana locals, over 20 years after resettlement6 Feb 2023 - Sitting on over 5, 000 acres of land and hosting over 40,000 refugees, Kalobeyei Settlement Scheme has been modeled upon one of the options available for refugees in host communities.
- Cost of living expected to ease further as food prices decline6 Feb 2023 - Drop in prices of key food items linked to planned importation of duty-free grain and recent short rains. The Russia-Ukraine conflict and Covid pandemic are also said to no longer affect food costs.
- Premium Court orders man to share property 50:50 with professor ex-wife6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Dreams hang in balance for bright Form One students stranded over school fees6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Prime city estates turning fast into slums6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium False start: Junior Secondary Schools struggling to take off6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Privatisation talk: The devil is in the detail6 Feb 2023 - 0
- The Standard - Breaking News, Kenya News, World News and Videos6 Feb 2023 - Kenya's Bold Newspaper. Find the latest news in politics, business, entertainment, sports, live radio and TV
- Ruto says TSC has completed recruiting 30,000 extra teachers6 Feb 2023 - President William Ruto says the government has completed the recruitment of 30,000 additional teachers to address the teacher-student ratio gap.
- Why taxpayers risk losing millions to county loan defaulters5 Feb 2023 - Many beneficiaries are not repaying the loans, some have left service
- Back to school: Form 1 admission begins as 800,000 students, 30,000 teachers report30,000 teachers report as Form 1 admission begins5 Feb 2023 - Of new hires, 10,000 teachers will be permanent, 25,550 will be interns.
- Youths clash over who controls public loos in Naivasha5 Feb 2023 - From time to time wars break out over who controls public loos around the country.
- Lecturers fault state over plan to privatise public varsities5 Feb 2023 - Uasu says the alleged 'private investors' will be hidden cartels in government
- Ruto: Sh36 billion disbursed to schools, farmers to start getting 'cheap' fertiliser5 Feb 2023 - The President has stopped state agencies from suing KRA over tax disputes
- Warehouse Receipt System goes into full use in agriculture reforms — PS Ombudo5 Feb 2023 - WRS failed last year but is expected to go into full gear this year and succeed,
- Republicans assail Biden over handling of Chinese balloon5 Feb 2023 - Marco Rubio, vice chair of the Senate intelligence committee, criticized the US president for waiting so long to alert the public as the alleged spy balloon made its "unprecedented" flight over America, saying this amounted to "dereliction of duty."