- 648 views
Police in Eldoret confiscated over one thousand litres of illicit brew heading to Nakuru after the owner fled from a routine stop at a police roadblock.
Eldoret: Police nab over 1000 litres of illicit brew
- 23 Feb 2024 - The DCI has instituted a team to investigate a case involving a woman who flew from Saudi Arabia to follow up on Ksh.300,000 sent to the wrong number, only to allegedly be conned by officers at the Kasarani Police Station.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A middle-aged man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for defiling and impregnating his 14-year-old daughter.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A swimming coach at Visa Oshwal Primary School was on Friday arraigned in court under a miscellaneous application and detained for 7 days.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Ndung'u noted Kenya’s debt with the IMF stood at USD 2.68 billion.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The National Treasury has termed remarks by the Controller of Budget that some of the loans taken from IMF and the World Bank attract high interest rates.
- » Drama as Kirinyaga Woman Rep, Senator storm police station over release of chief accused of defiling minor23 Feb 2024 - A tense situation unfolded in Kirinyaga County on Friday as local leaders and residents stormed a police station demanding answers regarding the release of a chief accused of defiling a 13-year-old minor.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The markets include those for fresh produce and livestock.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Efforts to reverse the money were futile, as the receiver had withdrawn all the cash.
- 23 Feb 2024 - President William Ruto has promised to secure employment for the widow of late marathon world record holder Kelvin Kiptum.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Kenya has expressed interest in hosting GSMA Mobile World Congress next year.