- 23 views
Embu County has announced plans to plant five million trees in the next five years to combat climate change. Governor Cecily Mbarire said they are projecting to plant one million trees annually and will in coming financial year budgets set aside funds for the project.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Embu # plant5Mtrees #combatclimatechange
Embu County announced plans to plant 5M trees in the next five years to combat climate change
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 2 Dec 2023 - The projected revenue by the county government is Sh64.5 billion.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Previously, NACADA had to rely on the police to enforce its laws.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Researchers cite increased alcohol use and stereotypes of male dominance as contributors to violence against women.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The accident happened after 55 people lost their lives in the same area.
- 2 Dec 2023 - ODM chief is on a nationwide recruitment drive in a bid to revamp party fortunes. MPs want him to ignore naysayers pushing the narrative that it is time to quit active politics.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The union officials cited the non-existence of annual leave among their members in Kajiado.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Public wage bill to hit Sh363b in first quarter on pay reviews
- 2 Dec 2023 - Concern as 248 children aged 10-19 infected with HIV weekly
- 2 Dec 2023 - Death has brought to a close a distinguished and adventure-filled career spanning 49 years.