- 4,109 views
24/7#livestream #LiveNews #KTNNews #KTNPrime
As the 13th parliament gets ready to begin activities in the coming days, many changes abound in the structure and functions of the legislators from both houses. For starters, the constituency development fund was scrapped, as well as the sitting allowances for MPs. We look at the face of the 13th parliament which has many old faces bouncing back after many moons in the cold.
KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
The face of the 13th parliament that has many old faces bouncing back after many moons in the cold
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least seven people are admitted to hospital in Meru with symptoms of vomiting and diarrhoea after consuming meat from a dead camel.
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto has justified his recent appointment of his former boss, Uhuru Kenyatta as a peace envoy in some conflicted regions across the continent.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Raila had threatened to call for a one million march to demand the resignation of Judiciary Judges.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Ruaka is located next to the United Nations (UN) offices which house different organisations, including UN-HABITAT Headquarters.
- 24 Sep 2022 - University Education PS urged chairpersons of stakeholders to diversify their incomes.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Gachagua came under fire over his sentiments hinting at the re-introduction of the outlawed Shamba System.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The statement by Pwani Oil comes a day after KEBS suspended 10 cooking oil products.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute The Supreme Court of Kenya has announced that it will issue a comprehensive judgment on the presidential election petition on […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - Details from the Parliament’s records office show that two of the truant legislators—former MPs Raymond Moi (Rongai) and Alex Kosgey (Emgwen)— skipped 102 and 79 sittings respectively.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The court said that the judgment will be issued through email
- 24 Sep 2022 - The opposition challenged the outcome in court, but the country's top court dismissed the petition.
- 24 Sep 2022 - He says the order will be effected as soon as a new Environment CS is appointed.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Rome (AFP), Sep 24 – Italians on Saturday braced for seismic change, on the eve of an election forecast to hand Italy the most right-wing government since World War II. Out with internationally respected Mario Draghi and in — polls say — with…
- 24 Sep 2022 - Njoroge said while GDP is a key indicator of economic performance it cannot be the overring mechanism to gauge the overall economic wellbeing of the nation's citizens.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has cleared the air on the current government’s stand on CBC, rubbishing claims that it will be done away with.
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least eight people died when Fiona cut through the Caribbean.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua stated that God would not have allowed Azimio’s presidential flagbearer Raila Odinga to defeat President William […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - Paris (AFP), Sep 24 – The official death toll has nearly doubled to 35 in a crackdown by Iran’s security forces on more than a week of protests that erupted after the death of a young woman in custody. Hundreds of angry demonstrators have been arrested…
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has maintained that the new administration will be committed to delivering and discharging its mandate to […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - His initiative has seen thousands of youth transform their lives and evade social evils they are exposed to on a daily basis.