- 516 views
Familia moja kutoka kutoka eneo la Ugunja inalilia haki kufuatia mauaji ya jamaa yao. Inadaiwa kuwa Gabriel Waeke ambaye alikuwa mwashi kutoka kwenye kijiji cha Imbaya alipigwa hadi kufa baada ya kuuza toroli ya jirani yao. Kakake mwendazake Stephen Ogutu anadai kuwa Gabriel alichukuliwa na jirani yao mmoja aliyempiga kwa silaha butu kisha kumuacha kwenye hali mahututi. Ogutu akisema kuwa juhudi za kumkimbiza nduguye hadi katika hospitali ya kaunti ndogo ya Ambira hazikufua dafu kwani alifariki alipokuwa akipokea matibabu. Sasa wanataka uchunguzi wa haraka kufanywa na wahusika kuchukuliwa hatua
Familia yadai haki kufuatia mauaji ya jamaa yao Ugunja
- 27 Sep 2023 - Burkina Faso’s military junta on Monday suspended the French news magazine Jeune Afrique for publishing “untruthful” articles that reported tension and discontent within the country’s armed forces, it said in a statement.
- 27 Sep 2023 - Admiral Viktor Sokolov, the commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, was shown on Russian state television on Tuesday attending a defence leaders' meeting remotely, a day after Ukrainian special forces said they had killed him.
- 27 Sep 2023 - The main suspect in the murder of Nairobi Hospital Acting Finance Director Eric Maigo has been arrested.
- 27 Sep 2023 - The quiet that characterises the Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency was Tuesday disrupted.
- 27 Sep 2023 - Push by the government to fast track the Social Health Insurance Bill got a major boost with MPs supporting the amendments.
- 27 Sep 2023 - A motion to impeach Nyamira Governor Amos Nyaribo has been tabled before the Nyamira County Assembly on Tuesday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Kenyans may elect the President on a separate day from other positions should a proposal by the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) get approval.
- » Controller of Budget raises red flag over wasteful county spending on foreign trips, sitting allowances26 Sep 2023 - The office of the Controller of Budget's review of the implementation of county budgets for the year 2022/2023 shows that counties continue to surpass the set limit of expenditure on wages and benefits for their personnel.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Tullow Oil Company has announced the commencement of the Commercial Exploration Stage which will see Kenya extract and export high-standard crude oil for a minimum of 25 years.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The State Department of Social Protection and Senior Citizen Affairs (SDSP&SCA) Tuesday launched the Community Development Management Information System (CDMIS) at the GPO Huduma Centre. This is in line with the Presidential Directive to automate…