- 14,102 views
#CitizenTV #Kenya #news #citizendigital #semanacitizen #daybreak
Finance Bill 2023 | Kenya’s big Conversation (Part 3)
- 22 Sep 2023 - The body of a 26-year-old man who slipped and fell into Gicheru Water Falls in Kirinyaga County has finally been retrieved
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens over what it says are “security threats” against diplomats in Canada, escalating a spat between both countries after Ottawa accused New Delhi of potentially being behind the assassination of a Sikh…
- 22 Sep 2023 - The agency has advised matatus to use alternative pick-up and drop-off points.
- 22 Sep 2023 - All Kenyans are shareholders in the government - CS Kuria
- 22 Sep 2023 - Murdoch, 92, launched Fox News in 1996.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Israel-based firm was brought on board when the mall reopened in 2015, replacing a local security firm that was in charge at the time of the attack.
- 22 Sep 2023 - The government is fast tracking licensing of coffee brokers to replace the former marketing agents at the Nairobi Coffee Exchange