- 7 views
Finance Bill show down looms between Kenya Kwanza and Azimio :
John Kioria hosts Manyatta MP Gitonga Mukunji and Mandera South MP Abdul Haro to discuss this.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
Finance Bill show down looms between Kenya Kwanza and Azimio
- 22 Sep 2023 - Armed robbers on Thursday night shot and injured a cereal trader at Kagio town in Kirinyaga County causing pandemonium as traders and residents abandoned their businesses to scamper for safety.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Ukrainian officials said Thursday that Russian forces carried out aerial attacks on multiple cities overnight, killing at least two people.
- 22 Sep 2023 - The body of a 26-year-old man who slipped and fell into Gicheru Water Falls in Kirinyaga County has finally been retrieved
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Some buyers of prime real estate are foreign investors seeking second or even third homes.
- 22 Sep 2023 - India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens over what it says are “security threats” against diplomats in Canada, escalating a spat between both countries after Ottawa accused New Delhi of potentially being behind the assassination of a Sikh…
- 22 Sep 2023 - The agency has advised matatus to use alternative pick-up and drop-off points.
- 22 Sep 2023 - All Kenyans are shareholders in the government - CS Kuria