- 2,309 views
Gachuri's Punchline: Letter to members of 13th Parliament
- 27 Sep 2023 - A motion to impeach Nyamira Governor Amos Nyaribo has been tabled before the Nyamira County Assembly on Tuesday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Kenyans may elect the President on a separate day from other positions should a proposal by the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) get approval.
- » Controller of Budget raises red flag over wasteful county spending on foreign trips, sitting allowances26 Sep 2023 - The office of the Controller of Budget's review of the implementation of county budgets for the year 2022/2023 shows that counties continue to surpass the set limit of expenditure on wages and benefits for their personnel.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Tullow Oil Company has announced the commencement of the Commercial Exploration Stage which will see Kenya extract and export high-standard crude oil for a minimum of 25 years.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The government is at an advanced stage of constructing 70,000 units countrywide as part of President William Ruto's Affordable Housing Project.
- 26 Sep 2023 - One person has been arrested and arraigned after a residential building in Roysambu's Mirema Drive collapsed on Sunday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Bunyala West Member of the County Assembly Carlbenz Okonya has been charged and detained on allegations of defiling a 14-year-old.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Prime CS Musalia Mudavadi has urged two MPs to retract Bills they have introduced in Parliament which aim to amend anti-corruption legislation.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Over 2,000 owners of Mara-Ripoi Land Conservancy in Siana Ward, Narok West Constituency have issued a one-week ultimatum to their current Chairman and his team to quit office protesting against alleged extension of office term illegally.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Esise Ward Rep Josiah Mang’era moved the motion to remove Nyamira governor from office.