- 137 views
Uasin Gishu Governor Jonathan Bii has asked police to carry out speedy investigations into what caused the accident that claimed the lives of athlete Kelvin Kiptum and his coach.
Subscribe for more videos: https://bit.ly/2mPyDy3
Connect with The Star Online Online on:
Sign Up To THE STAR WEBSITE for Exclusive content:
Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/accident
Governor Bii wants police to give full report on cause of Kiptum's accident
- 23 Feb 2024 - The National Treasury has dismissed reports by the Controller of Budget that the government acquires loans from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank at 14.5 per cent interest rates.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Interior CS Kithure Kindiki has taken accountability for the delays in issuance of passports at Nyayo House that he attributes to corruption.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The DCI has instituted a team to investigate a case involving a woman who flew from Saudi Arabia to follow up on Ksh.300,000 sent to the wrong number, only to allegedly be conned by officers at the Kasarani Police Station.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A middle-aged man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for defiling and impregnating his 14-year-old daughter.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Mwikali's family had been enduring endless agony as they were unable to bury their kin.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A Homa Bay court relied on the testimonies of five prosecution witnesses.
- 23 Feb 2024 - CS Ndung'u said the move underscores the need for swift action to bolster Kenya's compliance efforts.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Succession talk in Azimio has gained momentum following Raila's plans to contest to a seat at the AU.
- 23 Feb 2024 - We all need to be mindful of our lifestyle so that we can avoid instances like this where at a very young age, a promising young Kenyan has lost his life
- 23 Feb 2024 - The passenger was captured in the video urging his friend to slow down, indicating his disquiet over the situation.