- 129 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Highlights of fans expectations of the matches at the World Cup Qatar 2022
- East African regional leaders demand ceasefire in eastern Congo6 Feb 2023 - East African regional leaders on Saturday renewed their call for an immediate ceasefire by all sides in the conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo that pits the country's military against a rebel group it has accused Rwanda of supporting.
- She was admitted to a national school but might repeat Standard Eight for lack of fees6 Feb 2023 - As Form One learners prepare to report to school on Monday, a family in Kisii County is considering having their daughter repeat Class Eight after failing to raise funds for her to join secondary school.
- Child eaten by hyena as drought ravages Marsabit6 Feb 2023 - A child was on Saturday night attacked and parts of his body eaten by a hyena in Balaah area near Korr, Marsabit County.
- South Africa records two imported cholera cases6 Feb 2023 - South Africa has recorded two confirmed imported cases of cholera, the health department said on Sunday, as it called for vigilance.
- Kakuma refugees still in friction with Turkana locals, over 20 years after resettlement6 Feb 2023 - Sitting on over 5, 000 acres of land and hosting over 40,000 refugees, Kalobeyei Settlement Scheme has been modeled upon one of the options available for refugees in host communities.
- Ruto says TSC has completed recruiting 30,000 extra teachers6 Feb 2023 - President William Ruto says the government has completed the recruitment of 30,000 additional teachers to address the teacher-student ratio gap.
- Republicans assail Biden over handling of Chinese balloon5 Feb 2023 - Marco Rubio, vice chair of the Senate intelligence committee, criticized the US president for waiting so long to alert the public as the alleged spy balloon made its "unprecedented" flight over America, saying this amounted to "dereliction of duty."
- Raila Odinga unveils youth resistance movement5 Feb 2023 - Mr Odinga said that Dr Ruto promised a poor man’s government only to unveil a government of billionaires.
- Two brothers lynched in Embu, bodies burnt5 Feb 2023 - Villagers accused the two brothers of being members of a gang that had been terrorising residents.
- Thousands join pope for Mass is South Sudan5 Feb 2023 - Thousands join pope for Mass is South Sudan
- Karua to Ruto: We’ll kick out anyone you dare appoint to the IEBC single-handedly5 Feb 2023 - NARC Kenya party leader Martha Karua said on Sunday that the opposition will chase anyone President William Ruto will appoint to the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) without public participation.
- African economies under multiple headwinds5 Feb 2023 - Insecurity and political instability are becoming pervasive across Africa.
- Kenya reaps conservation dividends as canines crush trafficking of wildlife products5 Feb 2023 - AWF vice president says dogs are a critical factor in combating poaching
- Kengen leading Kenya's journey towards 15bn trees by 20325 Feb 2023 - Kengen Foundation is targets to plant at least 400,000 trees every year
- Displaced sacco members to return to Mai Mahiu land after court victory5 Feb 2023 - Judge ordered encroachers to vacate in 30 days for Utheri wa Lari members to resettle
- German shoe factory changing lives of Kwale youth5 Feb 2023 - 90 per cent of the staffers are locals who had tarmacked for years in search of employment
- Moi Referral can now handle liver cancer surgeries, says CEO Aruasa5 Feb 2023 - Says burden of disease was huge on health facilities but with early detection cases can be managed
- Ukraine expects renewed Russian offensive later in February5 Feb 2023 - Ukraine's defence minister says training on new Western weapons will start as early as Monday.
- More Woes for Kenyans as Ruto’s Plan to Increase NSSF Deductions Gets Support5 Feb 2023 - An employee with a pensionable income of Ksh20,000 would contribute a total of Ksh2,400.
- Leave Uhuru and Mama Ngina alone, Wanjigi tells Ruto5 Feb 2023 - "Hamutatatua mkitafuta mali ya Jomo Kenyatta. That one we will not allow," he said.