- 38 views
A human rights lobby group has raised a concern over alleged grabbing of a road reserve around the Mombasa’s Railways round-about. The group’s director Bradley Ouna, led a section of locals to protest against the alleged land grabbing.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#mombasa #KenyaElection2022 #humanrights
Human rights group hold a protest
- 5 Dec 2022 - In 2018, the highest court partially ruled in favor of a baker who had refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Mr Odinga asks supporters to turn up in large numbers for first ‘resistance’ rally on Wednesday at Kamukunji.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Cooperatives CS Simon Chelugui says that borrowers have so far saved Sh147 million.
- 5 Dec 2022 - School heads say the policy had led to deaths of colleagues and breaking of families.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Unable to complete building well-planned houses after losing money on account of Githunguri, Israeli developer was forced to sell off Donholm land.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Employees of the trouble-ridden Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (Kemsa) will operate without medical cover following a dispute over the award […]
- 5 Dec 2022 - Mr Wafula Wamunyinyi becomes the second person to use Azimio party to contest for a seat after Raila Odinga.
- 5 Dec 2022 - The body of Wangare Gachua’s mother is being held at Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital.
- 5 Dec 2022 - DP Gachagua’s quest for regional leadership vacuum after Uhuru’s exit is intrinsically linked to laying the foundation for a future presidential bid.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Kenya Kwanza leaders in Kilifi have told off Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga over his calls for street protests. […]
- 5 Dec 2022 - Their total wealth is about half of what members of Cabinet in the new administration own.
- 5 Dec 2022 - End game is to paint main face of that side as usual sore loser who resorts to violence to force his way.
- 5 Dec 2022 - The academy will bring together 75 PhD, masters and post-doctorate students together with their supervisors from 22 universities across 18 African countries.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Auditor General Nancy Gathungu in review presented to Parliament believes money might never be recovered.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Open tender is default method preferred by government, you get value.
- 5 Dec 2022 - “One more target has been reached. We are one step closer to our objective,” Messi told a news conference.
- 5 Dec 2022 - About 1,287,597 Grade 6 students will join junior secondary next year.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Leaders protest the move as ill-timed.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Animals leave, receive and exchange information on territory ownership, reproductive receptiveness, health status or diet.
- 5 Dec 2022 - • Aruasa said the hospital also contributed to the national health policy through the Ministry of Health.