- 1,122 views
The incumbent Kwale Deputy Governor Fatuma Achani has won the Kwale gubernatorial race. She was on Friday declared by the County Returning Officer Obadiah Kariuki at the Kenya School of Government main tallying centre in Matuga constituency.
Subscribe for more videos: https://bit.ly/2mPyDy3
Connect with The Star Online Online on:
TELEGRAM : https://bit.ly/2oszlSe
Sign Up To THE STAR WEBSITE for Exclusive content:
Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/
IEBC declares Achani new Kwale governor elect
- 30 Sep 2022 - The Nairobi Metropolitan Services (NMS) has officially handed back its responsibilities to the Nairobi County Government.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The High Court has declared Section 22 (ii) of the Elections Act that requires one to have a degree to vie for Governor seat as unconstitutional.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho has promised to send Double Olympic champion Eliud Kipchoge the first ever Kiswahili translated copy of his famous novel 'The Alchemist', after he broke his own men's world record at the Berlin Marathon on Sunday.
- 30 Sep 2022 - A police officer was on Friday morning shot dead and two others injured in a shoot out with a suspected gangster at Pap Onditi area in Nyakach, Kisumu County.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Facebook-parent Meta put out word to employees on Thursday that it will freeze hiring to cut costs as it endures tough economic times, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Two people lost their lives on Friday morning at Samson Corner area along the Mwea-Embu Highway in Kirinyaga County following an accident between a motorcycle and a lorry.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Dam's Spillage
- 30 Sep 2022 - The friends gathered at the gate on that Tuesday morning and surprised their favourite principal with the brand-new car.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Girl dies by suicide
- 30 Sep 2022 - Mr Baichu who is an artiste, has remained on her side with his guitar, accompanying the governor to most official functions.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Ruto on Tuesday nominated seven women to Cabinet Secretary positions.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Nyambura is determined to change perception of teenage mothers as burdens in society
- 30 Sep 2022 - Justice Mrima observed that the requirement was unconstitutional.
- 30 Sep 2022 - This is after the court closed a case involving them following the prosecution request.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The prosecution said Abdisalan did not have any documents to warrant his stay in the country.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Mwangaza made the announcement while unveiling her Cabinet at the Governor's office.
- 30 Sep 2022 - Badi on Friday officially handed over all transferred functions back to Nairobi County Government.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The High Court has delivered a verdict on the degree requirement for governor aspirants to contest.
- 30 Sep 2022 - She had earlier read a foul play in Gicheru's death, asking the government to expedite probe to establish how the lawyer died.
- 30 Sep 2022 - The Monetary Policy Committee on Thursday increased it to 8.25 per cent.