- 150 views
Polycarp Igathe claimed that TIFA polls showing Sakaja ahead of him in the Nairobi gubernatorial race were a lie and that he will win against him.
We bring you breaking news in Kenyan, social, economic and political analysis. We also share with you the latest trending stories about ordinary Kenyans doing extraordinary things, news about media personalities, viral video clips by Kenyans and stream live events
More stories: https://www.kenyans.co.ke Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kenyans.co.ke Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Kenyans
Ignore The Tifa Polls, Azimio Will Defeat UDA In Nairobi By Over 1.2 Million Votes - POLYCARP IGATHE
- 7 Jul 2022 - Twitter is challenging the Indian government's orders to block content on its social media site in court.
- 7 Jul 2022 - A skeleton of a Gorgosaurus dinosaur is going up for auction for the first time and is expected to fetch between Ksh.590 million and Ksh.944 million.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Audit inspection revealed that the automatic rain gauge and sunshine recorder were not functional at the Dagoretti Corner Station.
- 7 Jul 2022 - London (AFP), Jul 6 – British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was clinging to power Thursday, having defiantly responded to calls from his loyalists to step down by sacking a minister and former top ally. More than 40 ministers and aides, including three…
- 7 Jul 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed says he has reached an agreement with the leader of neighbouring Sudan to peacefully settle […]
- 7 Jul 2022 - The heads of UK and US security services have made an unprecedented joint appearance to warn of the threat from China. FBI director Christopher Wray said China was the “biggest long-term threat to our economic and national security” and had interfered in…
- 7 Jul 2022 - Here is all you need to know of Kenya’s politics as of July 7.
- 7 Jul 2022 - He pleaded guilty to charges of child pornography and travelling across state lines for sex with a child.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Ruto had claimed that the Governor supported his campaigns albeit secretly.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Boris Johnson is fighting to stay on in No 10 despite his support collapsing in another dramatic day of resignations. The PM was defiant despite many previously-loyal supporters – including Priti Patel and Grant Shapps – calling for him to step down on…
- 7 Jul 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Samuel Asati is currently having a fantastic outing with the Kenya 15’s rugby side dubbed Kenya Simbas. Asati with his […]
- 7 Jul 2022 - Wajackoyah and Justina Wamae had an approval rating of five percent.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Raila emerged the most preferred presidential candidate in the new poll.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Tens of millions of people were under lockdown across China and businesses in a major tourist city were forced to close.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Reading Time: 3 minutes One of the most frequently quoted statements of Karl Marx is: “Religion is the opium of the people.” In context, […]
- 7 Jul 2022 - Reading Time: 3 minutes Abraham Flexner in his 1939 treatise on The Usefulness of Useless Knowledge notes “Science, like the Mississippi, begins in a […]
- 7 Jul 2022 - Wetang’ula denies he authored letters inviting three individuals claimed to be officials of Greek company awarded tender to print ballot papers.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Orders stemmed from a forfeiture suit filed by Asset Recovery Agency which claims the companies were in a money laundering scheme.
- 7 Jul 2022 - TikTok, Facebook and Twitter all said they have set guidelines to combat misinformation.
- 7 Jul 2022 - Ruto and his running ate Rigathi Gachagua had an approval rating of 30 per cent.