- 17 views
Isabel Githinji: Agriculture is the backbone of our economy. Azimio manifesto has looked at broadening the crop base, so that farmers are not only dealing with traditional crops, but emerging crops as well. It also talks about mechanized agriculture.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #KenyaDecides #AzimioManifesto
Isabel: Azimio manifesto has looked at broadening the crop base
- 8 Jun 2023 - According to witnesses, the baby appeared to have been strangled with a black scarf, which was still around the baby's neck when the body was discovered.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga has issued a list of demands to President William Ruto on how to reduce government expenditure and not burden Kenyans.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Catherine Omanyo said access to menstrual health products will play a key role in ending stigma that is related with menstruation.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Siaya Deputy Governor William Oduol will this afternoon know whether he will be impeached by members of Siaya County Assembly or not.
- 8 Jun 2023 - According to the police commander, they seized 1360 bags of rice and 200 bags of maize that were being repackaged.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Nominated MP John Mbadi has stated that President William Ruto is now reneging on the promises he made to Kenyans on cutting down expenditure from what was used during Uhuru Kenyatta's tenure.
- 8 Jun 2023 - The matter was discussed before magistrate Zainab Abdul on Thursday, who directed the investigating officer to provide the documents he will use in the inquest to the parties involved.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Raila Odinga insists that President Ruto withdraws Finance Bill 2023 and seeks forgiveness from Kenyans; vows to regroup, overrun Parliament if demands unmet.
- 8 Jun 2023 - The two children, a boy and a girl, were two and seven years old, respectively.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Uganda’s President Yoweri Museveni has tested positive for Covid-19.