- 751 views
#Kenya's No. 1 24/7 Breaking News channel FOR THE LATEST NEWS OF THE DAY INCLUDING MAANDAMANO MONDAY, AZIMIO DEMONSTRATIONS, POLITICAL ACTIVITIES OF THE DAY, INVESTIGATIONS, DOCUMENTARIES, AND IMPORTANT HUMAN INTEREST STORIES IN KENYA AND AROUND THE WORLD. KEEP IT KTN NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.standardmedia.co.ke for more,
Jaji Mkuu Martha Koome alalamikia kucheleweshwa kwa marupurupu ya majaji kwa miezi sita
- - ELIMU LIVE ››
- 22 Sep 2023 - Armed robbers on Thursday night shot and injured a cereal trader at Kagio town in Kirinyaga County causing pandemonium as traders and residents abandoned their businesses to scamper for safety.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Ukrainian officials said Thursday that Russian forces carried out aerial attacks on multiple cities overnight, killing at least two people.
- 22 Sep 2023 - The body of a 26-year-old man who slipped and fell into Gicheru Water Falls in Kirinyaga County has finally been retrieved
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Some buyers of prime real estate are foreign investors seeking second or even third homes.
- 22 Sep 2023 - India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens over what it says are “security threats” against diplomats in Canada, escalating a spat between both countries after Ottawa accused New Delhi of potentially being behind the assassination of a Sikh…
- 22 Sep 2023 - The agency has advised matatus to use alternative pick-up and drop-off points.
- 22 Sep 2023 - All Kenyans are shareholders in the government - CS Kuria