- 431 views
Subscribe and watch NTV Kenya live for latest Kenyan news today and everyday as told by Kenyans. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: https://www.ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
Jaji Mkuu Martha Koome amlaumu mwanakandarasi kwa utepetevu ujenzi wa majumba ya mahakama
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute The government has said it will continue putting in place interventions to address challenges facing public schools and learners in […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Uasin Gishu Governor Jonathan Bii has asked the County Assembly to come up with legislations and policies to guide students […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has disclosed a plot by some of the county governors and public officials to loot public coffers in the name of El Nino rains' preparation.
- 28 Sep 2023 - EACC CEO Twalib Mbarak has opened up on receiving numerous threats from politicians who are the subject of investigations by the State agency.
- 28 Sep 2023 - A huge portrait of Jesus Christ dominates the crowd, which parts to make way for a stream of coffins after a fire tore through an Iraqi Christian wedding.
- 28 Sep 2023 - Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has provided insights into how the agency handles complaints and investigations into corruption-related cases before forwarding such files to the Office of the Director of Public…
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Harambee Starlets coach Beldine Odemba believes the team’s penalty shootout victory against Cameroon in the 2024 Africa Women’s Cup of […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- » MPs inch closer to approving Bill allowing 2.75% salary deduction for employees' health insurance fund28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- 28 Sep 2023 - The national blackout experienced last month could likely have been caused by 5 transmitter masts that were not functional.