- 182 views
The lawmaker asserted that Kenyan content creators only had themselves to blame since they continuously advertised their wealth on social media leading to the proposal.
Jalang’o blames content creators for 15% tax proposal
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Since his impeachment, Waititu has been in and out of courts fighting to clear his name from abuse of office and corruption allegations.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Mercy said she has reported the matter to the cybercrime unit at the DCI.
- 3 Oct 2023 - How countries can tackle this two issues has been key at UN climate negotiations
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police in Nakuru have arrested 10 suspects linked to criminal gangs which have been terrorizing residents within the informal settlements of Kaptembwa, Rhonda and Flamingo among others.