- 6,149 views
Kenya will soon release GMO maize seeds to farmers Mugiira: varieties of white maize tested and qualified Mugiira: Trials for cassava and sorghum are ongoing there is ongoing debate about safety of GMO crops Anti-GMO activists decry health, environmental impacts 2012 ban informed by a study linking GMOs to cancer the 2012 study has since been discredited by scientists GMO seed manufacturing firms biggest beneficiaries National biosafety authority to issue guidelines on GMOs Mugiira: guidelines will be on importation, cultivation Kirwa: Laws governing biotechnology are fragile #JKLive #GMOs
| JKLive | The GMO Dilemma [Part 1]
- - ELIMU LIVE ››
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 8 Jun 2023 - Kenya and Uganda’s joint approach will materially improve the performance of the Northern Corridor as a trade route.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Prerequisite for the innovations that have created thousands of jobs is the deep and strong foundation laid for the expansion of ICT over a decade ago.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Climate change financing remains a critical challenge for Kenya, given the country's vulnerability to climate risks.
- 8 Jun 2023 - A child's conduct can be significantly influenced by parents' experiences.
- 8 Jun 2023 - The latest data from the census which took place in February and March this year, showed a slight increase in numbers recorded in 2019 during the first census.
- 8 Jun 2023 - There was a light moment during the Big Conversation debate hosted by Citizen TV on Wednesday after Trade Cabinet Secretary Moses Kuria slammed Comedian Erick Omondi on live TV.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Institute for Economic Affairs CEO Kwame Owino insists that the National Housing Levy proposed in the Finance Bill, 2023 is a “bad idea” and that Kenyans should not be hoodwinked to accept it.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Amiran Kenya emerged the winner of the Corporate League sponsored by Left Foot during the award-winning ceremony held in Nairobi […]
- 8 Jun 2023 - Kipng’eno became the first Kenyan to win a mountain running world title last year in Chang Mai, Thailand
- 8 Jun 2023 - Veteran John Kiplangat and Fabian Adikiny scored for Murang’a Seal while Ken Mutembei scored Naivas’ consolation.