- 476 views
K24 TV LIVE | News making headline at this hour on #k24NewsCut
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has revealed that it has forwarded former Kakamega Governor Wycliffe Oparanya's file to the ODPP for further action.
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Internationally acclaimed artiste, Wande Coal, hosted an invite-only meet and greet that had everyone eagerly anticipating. This exclusive event brought together Kenyan music lovers and celebrities for a night of unforgettable moments. The night kicked…
- 3 Oct 2023 - President William Ruto has directed ministries to cut their 2023/2024 budgets by 10 percent to align expenditures with available resources amidst the global economic stress. While chairing a cabinet meeting at State House, Nairobi, President Ruto…
- 3 Oct 2023 - Chief Justice Martha Koome has advocated for robust enforcement of laws and adoption of new strategies to combat the fast evolving Transnational Organised Crimes and Illicit Financial Flows. While addressing Judiciary Training Institutes, Judges and…