- 218 views
Kenya will host this year’s World Freestyle Football Championships finals on Saturday at the Bomas of Kenya. The finals will be the culmination of the freestyle football pulse series, a succession of highly competitive regional tournaments that ensures all corners of the globe are covered. Erlend Fagerli of Norway and Caitlyn Schrepfer of the USA were crowned the men's and women's winners of the 2022 world final held in Pula, Croatia.
Kenya to host Freestyle Football Championship 2023 finals at the Bomas
- 10 Dec 2023 - Egyptians head to the polls on Sunday for a presidential election in which Abdel Fattah al-Sisi is poised to win a third term in power as the country grapples with an economic crisis and a war on its border with Gaza.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Livestock farmers from Migori County are living in fear following the incessant attack by hyenas which has left many of their domesticated animals killed.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Three suspected cattle rustlers have been killed and an unknown number of shoats that were stolen from Isiolo County recovered.
- » Mohamed Amin was a famous Kenyan photojournalist – there’s much more to his work than images of tragedy10 Dec 2023 - Kenyan photojournalist Mohamed Amin (1943-1996) rose to fame for documenting the 1984 famine in neighbouring Ethiopia with powerful images of the tragedy.
- 10 Dec 2023 - To date, tens of millions of animal mummies have been unearthed in Egypt. But while there are millions of mummified cats, dogs, ibises, and birds of prey, primate mummies are rare — and little understood.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Researchers have found a tyrannosaur’s last meal perfectly preserved inside its stomach cavity.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Matrimonial homes are masking gender-based battery and rape by ‘trusted’ better halves.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The dream of making it big in Canada is turning into a battle for survival for many immigrants due to the high cost of living and rental shortages.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The First Lady was accompanied by Isaac Mwaura, Moses Kuria, and other politicians.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The Democratic Republic of Congo’s leader has taken his rhetorical attacks on his Rwandan counterpart to another level by comparing him to Adolf Hitler. Félix Tshisekedi said Paul Kagame was behaving like Hitler, and added: “I promise he will end up…