- 355 views
It is all systems go for the return of the 15s rugby Kenya Varsity League starting this Saturday.
This follows Thursday's launch of the competition at the University of Nairobi’s Taifa Hall. The Kenya University Sports Federation (Kusf), formerly Kenya University Sports Association (Kusa), has contracted Kuza Kizazi - a local talent management agency - to run the competition for 10 years.
Eighteen universities have confirmed participation in the first edition, which will have both men’s and women’s categories.
Kenya Varsity League makes grand return
- 6 Dec 2022 - The alleged perpetrators were arrested with a newborn in their possession.
- 6 Dec 2022 - All the fatalities were civilians and at least 17 believed to be children, officials say.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Many Kenyans are getting duped into accepting fake job offers in Thailand only to be trafficked to Myanmar.
- 6 Dec 2022 - KICD urges head teachers to ensure learning is interesting, and that learners collaborate
- 6 Dec 2022 - Ruling party chairman wants President’s allies to quit their parties and join UDA
- 6 Dec 2022 - President William Ruto makes more promises to the Judiciary in what he says are part of his efforts to increase access to justice.
- 6 Dec 2022 - President Ruto says Raila should sue him instead of resorting to mass action.
- 6 Dec 2022 - He was attacked by a gang of seven in Nakuru as he walked home at 10pm.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Differences in number of total votes for various seats cited as proof of poll irregularities.
- 6 Dec 2022 - But the strikes, which came nearly two weeks after the last, may have done less damage than on previous occasions.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Namwamba noted that his pressure would be alleviated with the arrival of the new principal secretary.
- » the purpose of the meeting was also to enhance the operational efficiency of staff in projects implementation and to re-engineer procedures used in the county for efficiency and effectiveness.6 Dec 2022 - Mombasa county director of Gender says majority of those in the streets are women and children.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Lawyers say staying put means loss of public face, benefits
- 6 Dec 2022 - Resignation better option in face of no apparent impartiality
- 6 Dec 2022 - The region has three ODM governors, two Kenya Kwanza governors and one independent
- 6 Dec 2022 - The next three weeks will be crucial on how the junior secondary will operate in primary schools.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Procurement regulator invokes law requiring them to expose tenderers
- 6 Dec 2022 - Ex-Kirinyaga deputy governor says DP's move will increase development projects.
- 6 Dec 2022 - The agency is mandated to advise Parliament on how national and county governments should share revenues.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Oluande urged all those involved in prosecution to play their roles properly for minors well being