- 35 views
President William Ruto’s inaugural address in Parliament has been received with mixed reactions from Kenyans. While a number of them feel the speech touched on the most important of issues affecting Kenyan’s lives ranging from drought mitigation to the debt burden issue others feel like it is time for the Ruto led administration to walk the talk and revive the country`s economy.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #williamruto #News #kenyareacts
Kenyans react to the President's speech | A section of Kenyans believe he addressed important issues
- 9 Dec 2022 - Twitter Founder Jack Dorsey on Thursday made an impromptu ihub in Kilimani, Nairobi, an innovation and hacker space for the technology community in the city.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Alliance party leader Raila Odinga cancelled the coalition's planned parallel Jamhuri Day celebrations slated for December 12 at Jacaranda Grounds, Nairobi, owing to a pressing engagement with the African Union (AU).
- 9 Dec 2022 - Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has asked Kenyans in Angola to take advantage of business opportunities in the country, which are untapped.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Legislators from eastern African parliaments have called on regional governments to allocate more funding to agriculture and livestock farming in order to address food insecurity.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The only thing that makes Members of Parliament relevant is the National Government Community Development Fund (NG-CDF), Public Policy Analyst Arnold Maliba now claims.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Uganda on Thursday received 1,200 doses of the Ebola trial vaccine to be used in a clinical trial aimed at fighting the Sudan strain of the virus that hit the country in September.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wafula Wakoli of Ford-Kenya has won the Bungoma senatorial race, overcoming competition from ten other candidates.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin was on the Senate floor, but her mind was on the other side of the Capitol.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise announcement last July lacked any detail, but its meaning was crystal clear.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Japan, Britain and Italy said Friday they will jointly develop a next-generation fighter jet in a project that holds scope for future cooperation with allies including the United States.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Langata MP Phelix Odiwuor alias Jalang’o has claimed that President William Ruto’s administration's push to create an Office of the official Opposition is a ploy to tame Azimio-One Kenya chief Raila Odinga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The county lawmaker encouraged Nairobi residents to reduce the consumption of borehole water.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Aggressive Beijing is also constructing Africa Centre for Disease Control headquarters expected to be completed early next year.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The Pakistani journalist was shot dead at a police roadblock on the Nairobi-Magadi road.
- 9 Dec 2022 - He was declared the winner after getting 66,032 votes.
- 9 Dec 2022 - He expected to lead discussions on the promotion of investment infrastructure
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wakoli won the race pitting him against former MP Wafula Wamunyinyi and UDA's Mabonga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - She said the milestones were achieved with the adoption of United Nations convection against corruption
- 9 Dec 2022 - Motorists were cautioned to be careful, especially during the festive season to reduce road accidents.
- 9 Dec 2022 - In an emotional farewell he gave what he called a "shout out to black women".