- 20 views
Kenyans have been urged to embrace peace and unity for the prosperity of the Nation. While donating foodstuff to 300 starving Muslim community families at the Namanga border through Ushirika Wema Initiative, Prime Cabinet Secretary Musalia Mudavadi's spouse, Tessie Musalia urged Kenyans to stand with the vulnerable group in the society affected by the recent drought. Beneficiaries lauded the initiative and reached out to the youths to desist from being used to destroy property.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #embracepeaceandunity
Kenyans urged to embrace peace and unity for the prosperity of the Nation
- - LIVE| News Now ››
- 24 Sep 2023 - The United States is the only Western nation among the world’s 50 most conflict-ridden countries, according to new research that measures political violence around the globe.
- 24 Sep 2023 - China's President Xi Jinping on Saturday said he will seriously consider visiting South Korea, Yonhap news agency reported, as part of efforts to support peace and security on the Korean Peninsula.
- 24 Sep 2023 - The unintended consequences of new taxes and increased oil prices
- 24 Sep 2023 - Lukewarm start to coffee reforms drive puts farmers on edge
- 24 Sep 2023 - How the alternative justice system serves the society in reconciliation
- 24 Sep 2023 - Ikolomani residents won't pave way for Sh171b gold fortune
- 24 Sep 2023 - Resolve KU's tiff with hospital for sake of students
- 24 Sep 2023 - Machogu lays plans for KCPE, KCSE exams
- 24 Sep 2023 - Why the President may find it harder to crack the whip
- 24 Sep 2023 - Amid heroin scarcity, addicts get synthetic fix