- 10 views
Smallholder tea farmers in Kiambu County are set to receive increased payment for every kilo of green leaf sold to Kenya Tea Development Agency (Holdings) Limited (KTDA) from January 2024.
Kiambu tea farmers to reap big next year after successful implementation of reforms
- 29 Feb 2024 - A video of a police officer haranguing Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua over what he terms as neglect has kicked off a conversation on X.
- 29 Feb 2024 - French authorities are in a race against time to improve the water quality of the Seine which is set to be used for open-water swimming and the triathlon during the July 26-August 11 Olympics.
- 29 Feb 2024 - A German citizen charged with sexually exploiting a child was on Thursday arraigned before a Kilifi court and freed on a Ksh.1 million bond with two Kenyan sureties.
- 29 Feb 2024 - KMPDU has urged all doctors to assemble in Nairobi next week and wear a red armband as a gesture of solidarity with Secretary General Davji Atellah who is currently hospitalized.
- 29 Feb 2024 - President William Ruto on Thursday hosted Haitian Prime Minister (PM) Ariel Henry at State House, Nairobi, with the objective of ironing out the details of the UN Security Council-backed Multinational Security Support (MSS) Mission, that will see Kenya…
- 29 Feb 2024 - Supreme Court Judge Justice Isaac Lenaola has been elected unanimously as the Vice President of the Residual Special Court for Sierra Leone.
- 29 Feb 2024 - He was also accused of abuse of office, which he denied when he appeared before the county on Thursday morning.
- 29 Feb 2024 - Development continues to suffer in counties as the latest report by the Controller of Budget shows that some counties spend as little as 2.9% of their budget on development.
- 29 Feb 2024 - He said he is glad his prayer caused joy to the leaders and Kenyans when it went viral.
- 29 Feb 2024 - Despite not being inclined to deploy its troops to the Caribbean nation, the United States has offered to fund international forces.