- 61 views
A Kilifi County government driver is in police custody after he was arrested using a government road roller machine to carry out a private business. The arrest of the officer on Thursday evening was in line with Governor Gideon Mung'aro's warning on those still engaging in fraudulent activities in the county.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #rogue #kilifiarrest
Kilifi Governor puts on notice rogue officials
- 2 Dec 2023 - Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.
- 2 Dec 2023 - ODM chief is on a nationwide recruitment drive in a bid to revamp party fortunes. MPs want him to ignore naysayers pushing the narrative that it is time to quit active politics.
- 2 Dec 2023 - This came at a time when UDA politicians had started castigating the President publicly.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The accident involved a 14-seater matatu and a truck.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Here is what you need to know to get up to speed with today’s happenings. COP28 Today marks day three […]
- 2 Dec 2023 - Concern as 248 children aged 10-19 infected with HIV weekly
- 2 Dec 2023 - Public wage bill to hit Sh363b in first quarter on pay reviews
- 2 Dec 2023 - Digital disruption is killing print, but news demand is still high
- 2 Dec 2023 - We should consider the gravity of obstetric violence and support the motion to eradicate this insidious threat to maternal health and wellbeing.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Israel's warplanes pounded Gaza after talks to extend a week-old truce with Hamas broke down, sending wounded and dead Palestinians into hospitals.