- 77 views
A somber mood engulfed Wamwangi village in Gatundu South during the burial of three family members, victims of a building that collapsed in Kirigiti-Kiambu last week. The kin want investigations conducted to establish circumstances under which the storied building collapsed. They now want the County's land and housing departments investigated over allegations of gross professional misconduct.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #burial #News
Kirigiti victims buried | 3 members of one family buried in Gatundu South
- - KUSI IDEAS FESTIVAL ››
- 9 Dec 2022 - The only thing that makes Members of Parliament relevant is the National Government Community Development Fund (NG-CDF), Public Policy Analyst Arnold Maliba now claims.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Uganda on Thursday received 1,200 doses of the Ebola trial vaccine to be used in a clinical trial aimed at fighting the Sudan strain of the virus that hit the country in September.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin was on the Senate floor, but her mind was on the other side of the Capitol.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise announcement last July lacked any detail, but its meaning was crystal clear.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Japan, Britain and Italy said Friday they will jointly develop a next-generation fighter jet in a project that holds scope for future cooperation with allies including the United States.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Langata MP Phelix Odiwuor alias Jalang’o has claimed that President William Ruto’s administration's push to create an Office of the official Opposition is a ploy to tame Azimio-One Kenya chief Raila Odinga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Provisional results show Wafula Wakoli in the lead.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The 27-nation bloc also hits Willy Ngoma, military spokesman for the M23 rebel group.
- 9 Dec 2022 - However, some insiders alleged that Raila may have entered a deal with President Ruto that led to the rally's cancellation.
- » Abiy Ahmed gained power in Ethiopia with the help of young people – four years later he’s silencing them9 Dec 2022 - After rising to power, Abiy replaced the old ruling party with the Prosperity Party.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Among the proposals being fronted by both sides included; funding of the office and powers to address parliament once a year.
- 9 Dec 2022 - They come without conditions such as collateral or credit scoring.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Men have borrowed more than women going by the data at 57 and 43 per cent
- 9 Dec 2022 - The current system, "the Korean age", recognises people as a year old at birth and adds a year to their age every January 1
- 9 Dec 2022 - South Africa's top court on Thursday dismissed ex-president Jacob Zuma's bid to force out the lead prosecutor in a years-long corruption case, a step that removed one of the last legal hurdles for the trial to get underway.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Gachagua advised the Kenyans to seek more investments and job opportunities in the host county.
- 9 Dec 2022 - According to the preliminary results by IEBC, he is ahead in almost all of the nine constituencies.
- 9 Dec 2022 - It was reported that criminals took advantage of the situation as residents escaped the ferocious fire.
- 9 Dec 2022 - There have been speculations of foul play over his death in 2017.
- 9 Dec 2022 - A woman was found dead along the road at Bondeni on Thursday.