- 2,307 views
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
KUSI IDEAS FESTIVAL
- Campaign against female cut gears up in Mandera7 Feb 2023 - 0
- Parklands residents sue county over erection of high-rise building7 Feb 2023 - 0
- Senate raises concerns over disputes between Executive and MCAs6 Feb 2023 - The Senate has termed as worrying the on-going fights and differences between the Executive and Members of the County Assembly (MCAs) in different counties.
- Form three student killed after fight breaks out at funeral disco6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Protesters in DR Congo's Goma denounce East African military force6 Feb 2023 - The M23, a Tutsi-led group, has captured large swathes of territory in the North Kivu province, recently coming to within a few miles of Goma and its one million residents.
- Kindiki cautions Raila over countrywide rallies6 Feb 2023 - Interior Cabinet Secretary Kithure Kindiki on Monday warned Azimio La Umoja leader Raila Odinga of breaking the law in his ongoing nationwide rallies.
- Raila accuses Ruto of misleading Kenyans on tax debate6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Help students from poor families to join Form one6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Vietnam seizes 600 kg of ivory smuggled from Africa6 Feb 2023 - Trade in ivory is illegal in Vietnam but wildlife trafficking remains widespread. Other items often found smuggled into the country include pangolin scales, rhino horns and tiger carcasses.
- UN chief fears world headed for 'wider war' over Ukraine-Russia6 Feb 2023 - The secretary-general laid out his priorities for the year in a gloomy speech to the United Nations General Assembly that focused on Russia's invasion, the climate crisis and extreme poverty.
- Six Triple Eight: City transformed for Netflix World War Two film6 Feb 2023 - The film stars Oprah Winfrey, Susan Sarandon and Kerry Washington.
- Good progress has been made but let's not slow down6 Feb 2023 - 0
- I'll push for sanity in education - Luanda MP Maungu says6 Feb 2023 - Maungu was speaking at Luanda constituency where he was commissioning a Lunch program
- Meta can be sued by ex-moderator, judge rules6 Feb 2023 - Meta declined to comment, but legal campaign group Foxglove expected it to appeal.
- Nyandarua County government releases Sh42 million for bursaries6 Feb 2023 - The county plans to spend Sh176 million on bursaries, its highest amount since devolution.
- Leading Africa's casino GamePawa launches in Kenya6 Feb 2023 - Despite only recently entering the market, Gamepawa has been well accepted by Kenyan gamblers, who have been able to compare it to other websites and determine that it is the greatest casino platform.
- Nyanza should ignore misguided advice by leaders on food donation6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Second balloon over Latin America is ours - China6 Feb 2023 - China has denied accusations of spying, saying it was monitoring the weather.
- Expectations high ahead of Gachagua's meeting with Meru leaders6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Nigerian senator in UK court over organ-harvesting trial6 Feb 2023 - The defendants deny the charges.