- 120 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Ligi kuu ya Soka ya wanawake
- - MIZIZI YA HABARI ››
- Gunman kills security chief at Azerbaijan's Iranian Embassy28 Jan 2023 - A gunman has killed the head of security at Azerbaijan's embassy in Iran.
- Newly discovered asteroid makes one of the closest approaches of Earth28 Jan 2023 - An asteroid the size of a box truck made one of the closest passes of planet Earth ever recorded.
- Seven shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue28 Jan 2023 - Seven shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue
- South Africa to send dozens of cheetahs to India under new deal28 Jan 2023 - South Africa has signed an agreement with India to reintroduce dozens of cheetahs to the South Asian country after eight of the big cats were sent from neighboring Namibia in 2022.
- Kenyan Mitumba Clothes Transformed for Parish Fashion Week28 Jan 2023 - During his trip to Kenya, Nakazato collected 150 kilograms of waste garments in preparation for Paris fashion week.
- Jobless Graduate Who Tarmacked for 9 Yrs With Two Degrees Lands Job28 Jan 2023 - The certified accountant lost his teaching job in 2016 despite going back to school to get a TSC number.
- The menace that is 'office spouse'28 Jan 2023 - "My office boyfriend caters for my meals throughout the day"
- You'll walk out of marriage with only what you contributed – court28 Jan 2023 - The court has moved to punish lazy partners who do nothing but hope to reap where they did not sow.
- Seven shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue28 Jan 2023 - Palestinian militant groups praised the attack, but did not say one of their members was responsible.
- Rough terrain slows down security efforts in North Rift28 Jan 2023 - The government has launched several failed operations in the region in the past but the bandits have remained defiant.
- Raila bets on ward reps as key allies develop cold feet28 Jan 2023 - On Wednesday, the Azimio chief met ward reps from the Nairobi county assembly.
- Mental health reporting curriculum: A boon or just another paper work?28 Jan 2023 - Its overall aim is to empower media stakeholders as well as future journalists to professionally research, collate and publish information/stories around mental health in a non-stigmatising manner.
- Footage shows police brutally beating Tyre Nichols28 Jan 2023 - Officers are seen beating Tyre Nichols, 29, for several minutes in the videos from the arrest on 7 January.
- Kisii and Nyamira had 81 As not 800, Machogu tells critics28 Jan 2023 - Education CS says said Nairobi and Kiambu counties had the highest number of As.
- SUBA CHURCHILL: Plan a ploy to line pockets, serve elite interests28 Jan 2023 - Bringing strategic state organs under watchful control of Office of the President tells it all.
- Inside Ruto’s grand parastatals sale plan28 Jan 2023 - Privatisation Commission to be upgraded to authority to realign state agencies to deliver 'hustler' agenda.
- US Marines officially opens first new base in 70 years on island of Guam28 Jan 2023 - The United States Marine Corps officially opened its first new base in 70 years, a 4,000-acre installation on the US Pacific island of Guam.
- Code of conduct for digital media practitioners: A tool to promote self-regulation28 Jan 2023 - Self-regulation is not a new phenomenon in Kenya. Many media houses and organisations have in-house editorial guidelines most of which imbibe the code of conduct for the practice of journalism.
- Sabina Chege Endorses Gachagua, Declares Support for Ruto28 Jan 2023 - Sabina affirmed that she would not participate in Raila's planned rallies days after meeting Ruto at State House.
- MCK Clarifies Charging for Replacement of Press Cards28 Jan 2023 - The announcement came hours after the council recalled all press cards for journalists countrywide.