- 349 views
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
LIVE: Lunchtime News with Jackie Wambiru II 4th October 2022 II www.kbc.co.ke
- 1 Dec 2022 - An independent panel set up by parliament concluded on Wednesday that Ramaphosa "may have committed... serious violations" of the constitution and anti-corruption laws.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Court ruled that TSC unfairly sacked Dr Kennedy Juma Mulunda over allegations of bribery and intimidation.
- 1 Dec 2022 - A number of women MPs in Kenya have shared their experiences of Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in the hands of their loved ones.
- 1 Dec 2022 - COTU Secretary General Francis Atwoli says he and leaders from the Western region met President William Ruto at State House today morning.
- 1 Dec 2022 - President William Ruto on Thursday met Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary-General Francis Atwoli at State House, Nairobi.
- 1 Dec 2022 - President Kagame claims the leadership of the DRC is using delay tactics to postpone the presidential elections slated for December 2023.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Nairobi Senator Edwin Sifuna has said Azimio la Umoja coalition is not defending the four Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) commissioners that petitioners want removed from office.
- 1 Dec 2022 - The Southeast Asian country has seen a spike in cases of acute kidney injury since August, with the deaths of at least 199 people, mostly children, prompting a probe and ban on some liquid medicine sales.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Moses Njoroge was found guilty of causing bodily harm to Eunice Wangari, whom he met on Facebook, in a ruling issued by Magistrate Esther Kimilu on Thursday, December 1.
- 1 Dec 2022 - President Cyril Ramaphosa could face an impeachment motion after a special panel on corruption submitted its report on Wednesday.
- 1 Dec 2022 - A middle-aged woman was on Wednesday evening killed by six stray elephants in Kathonzweni, Makueni County.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Neuralink wants to use brain implants to reanimate the body — helping the blind see and the paralysed walk.
- 1 Dec 2022 - According to the inventor, the device can be incorporated to sync with an electric fence and CCTV cameras.
- » Long distance PSVs begin making their way to Green Park Termins from CBD following Sakaja’s directive1 Dec 2022 - NAIROBI, Kenya, Dec 1 – Long distance Public Service Vehicles (PSV) have already started making their way to their new zone at the Green park termini, following Governor Johnson Sakaja’s directive that they move from the Central Business District (CBD)…
- 1 Dec 2022 - Smaller countries are punching beyond their weight to diversify their economies from agricultural dependence: report
- 1 Dec 2022 - The move follows a unanimous decision by the members of the county assembly to clean up the city streets.
- 1 Dec 2022 - A section of Kenyans wondered why there was a requirement to input mobile money pins yet other credit facilities did not require the same.
- 1 Dec 2022 - The move targeted all automobiles including motorbikes and three-wheelers, trailers and tractors, both private and government-owned. Here is how to apply
- 1 Dec 2022 - Kenyans borrowed at least Sh408.5 million from the Hustlers Fund barely 24 hours after it was launched on Wednesday, November 30.
- 1 Dec 2022 - The extremes of climate change mean that we will likely see oscillating seasons of flooding and droughts. It is imperative that we act now and embrace modern technology to harvest rainwater.