- 584 views
Ruto Launches the Shauri Moyo Affordable Housing Project
We bring you breaking news in Kenyan, social, economic and political analysis. We also share with you the latest trending stories about ordinary Kenyans doing extraordinary things, news about media personalities, viral video clips by Kenyans and stream live events More stories: http://www.kenyans.co.ke Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kenyans.co.ke Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Kenyans Hourly News Updates: https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/tracker
LIVE: Ruto Launches the Shauri Moyo Affordable Housing Project
- - LIVE| News Feed ››
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has dismissed reports intimating that the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is cash-strapped.
- 23 Mar 2023 - One person was killed and eight others injured during a stampede for free flour in inflation-wracked Pakistan on Thursday, the first day of the holy month of Ramadan.
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has asked public servants to serve Kenyans with honour and dignity.
- - Stop the harmful protests, KEPSA tells Raila Odinga
- 23 Mar 2023 - A jury in London found Nigeria's former deputy Senate president guilty of plotting to harvest a street trader's kidney for his sick daughter.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The government has earmarked Ksh.262 billion ($2 billion) for the implementation of 17 projects and programmes across ten counties in the Northern and North Eastern parts of the country.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The tree adoption initiative has been lobbied by a few institutions over the years in the fight against climate change.
- 23 Mar 2023 - While speaking on Citizen Digital's Twitter space last night, Akothee spoke passionately of the sweat, blood and tears she pumped into her work which included paying the media to having to craft random controversies for airplay.
- - MPs defaulting HELB loan killing college, university careers
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila, who addressed the media on Thursday, shot down suggestions of a truce between him and President Ruto and asserted that the Azimio coalition would not reach an agreement with an 'illegitimate government'
- - Irvo Otieno: How Kenyan in the US ended up dead in mental health facility
- 23 Mar 2023 - A family in Chavakali is mourning the death of 13-year-old Jacob Nestor Kavai, a boy who stole the show during an Azimio la Umoja rally held in Vihiga in February 2022.
- - Pastor arrested for directing congregants to 'fast and die before world ends soon'
- 23 Mar 2023 - Known as VHS 1256 b, the exoplanet is about 40 light-years away from Earth and orbits at a long distance from its stars, ideal conditions for fine grained observation with Webb, according to Brittany Miles, a fellow at the University of Arizona and…
- 23 Mar 2023 - In a recent case, a landlord was compelled to auction a tenant's undergarments to recover part of the unpaid rent.
- - Mourning Ciku, an SG staffer and a gentle giant in media sales
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila is blackmailing gov't into talks, DP Gachagua says
- 23 Mar 2023 - The concerns came two days after the government requested help from foreign powers to sanction Azimio leaders.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Traditional healers in Uganda, Lwengo District have been urged to desist from using grey-crested cranes for spiritual sacrifices after raising concerns that the bird species is declining at astronomical rates.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Over 2.5 million livestock have already perished for lack of food and water.